follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kim Nana's style

Yay! you know I am addicted to City Hunter.Hiak hiak!
and I wanna blog about Kim Nana,the girl in this drama's outfits.
Imma really fall in love with her outfits!
especially her coats/cardigan!
but Malaysia only have 4 seasons,
summer,summer,summer and summer.
sure will hot till die if wear those out.
I wanna go Korea! 

This green coat is lovely!


the green vintage bag she use in drama. lovely!

Kim Nana with her blue cardigan.
actually I have a black cardigan almost same like this one,
and I love it so much! 
but I can't wear it coz the weather nowadays are too hot!

this yellow dress make me thinking of bee! lol!

she's wearing a hoodie with a cute cat's ear!
I love it!


This one this one! I'm really in love with the brown coat!


Besides,I did notice that their outfits always simple but nice.
a plain shirt with a cardigan.
woah! I gonna find for plain shirt!

[Images from Google]

Song of the day: Cubic by Girl's Day 


This also the OST of City Hunter!
it made me feel sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...