follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LUCKY!

I am so lucky today!
Truly, I didn't study the economy at all yesterday!
I tell my mum "I am lazy to study."
Then she answer me "no need study la, last time when she exam also didn't study."
Then I go sleep directly, tired. lol.
I just study little bit nia, just little bit I study b4 exam.
I dunno how I am so lucky!
The exam come out, ooh!
2 paper almost all question ngam ngam hor I got study!
Thanks God! :)




Just now I receive msg from my bro,
he said: a temple at our place here was fire yesterday night.
that's so sad! hope will be rebuild fast after this :(


Anyway, still left 3 paper. Then holiday!
bore holiday coming, I need vacantion! *dreaming
tomorow got geography physical and bahasa melayu paper 1.
going to study now :)
and wanna watch taiwan tv show after that!
Bye! love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...