follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, August 26, 2011

holiday start!

It's holiday! I wanna go travel! I wanna go shopping! but there's a little sound said NO WAY! :(
Btw, tomorow maybe will go Brunei half day. just a maybe, not confirm yet.
I feel bore. I thought i'll be very happy after I finish my exam.
I just finished it, just now. 11am.
I feel very very disappointed. I got 3 out of 8 subject I can't do well. :(
I told my mum last night to sayang my head so that i can do well in my PA1.


Emm, i did mention in the last post about the temple. here's the picture my bro catched.



luckily, it was only one of blok was fire. not all the building.


I'm hungry now. gonna take my lunch and continue my taiwan's tv show :)
It's holiday! I wanna a happy holiday! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...