follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My memory in camp

To my friends ...

This post should be long time ago de...
Now I write just bcoz of I really miss them.
The sweetiest moment in my and our life.
---My special memory :)

I was sad when I know I got NS.
It's a 噩耗,but it say CONGRATULATION!!
SH*T!!
I dunno wad will be happen,
And I thought I hav no friends with me that time.
I am not close to Christine, Lily and Connie.
Truly, I cried in nights when I hav Insomia.

27 March 2010 morning,
I feel dun wan wake up and just sleep so can I not going to airport?
At last I wake up too.

The first reach Camp Miri is our limbang first group d.
Only got me and Christine 2 chinese girls.
We reach at afternoon about 1pm.
But luckily we got the first 2 rooms.
I am P3A, she is P3B.
We're neighbours, hehehe :)
Limbang 2nd group almost 7pm just reach there.
They're Lily, Connie, Merry and Li Mei them.
They're late and they get the back room.Very far.

I'm in P3A and I met my 2 buddies.
Yvonne Hii Yiik Siang & Xin Yie.
Haha xD dunno wad she feel when saw I write her full name! lol...
Then start our sweet sweet story...
We bath together and of coz in different bathroom.
We play 水战 when we bathing.
We 3 got each STYLE when sleep.
Yvonne is a "大"字,
And she say I like the baby still in mummy's belly.
Xin Yie is Mermaid. lol :P

We do everythings together,
And we live for 2 months and 2 weeks together.
Share weal and wore.同甘共苦.
We need to wake up early morning in 5am for marching and exercise.
I always 打瞌睡when I m standing for almost half an hour.
We cannot move! Even is very small action too!
Just stand there for half an hour then is exercise time!
Sometimes we running,practice marching,playing balls or dance!
But the dance just like arobic.

I had met many new friends at there.
They treat me very good.
Like a 小妹妹.
Oh ya.Annie giv me Show Luo's poster I hav stick in my room now.
hehe ^^ Thanks yo Annie~

25 May 2010,
Last day night for Christine.
She belanja we all ice-cream!
green colour sour ice-cream!
And the next morning she run away didnt tell us.
She scare cry.
But last we all come find her, cried.
And Lily bac too.

4 June 2010,the last day night for us, we cried.
The serious are Yvonne and Mayo,
They cried and hug together.
We're standing in front of the pelatih neh!
I thought I'll cry but it only a while when the music is played ^^
"Bila ku disayangi" and "Kenangan terindah"
The teacher really ge siao.
they play those songs that make us cry.
I think the teacher are bian tai one.
They maybe very 得意or wad when saw us cried.
But I know, the teacher all are very nice.
Thank you all teacher and friends ^^
You guys hav giv me a special memory!
I miss you all!

Unfortunately to say,
I didnt found any "boyfriend" in there. Hahaha!!
I really didnt make any boy friend.
But I had make many girls friend! ^^
We are less chance can talk to boys.
So girls are many,but no boys! hehe...
 And I hav became "lesbian" at there.

I hav a girl as "husband" coz we 2 are boring.
The main reason is the teacher's question.
"Who hav no bf or gf pls tick on here."
We 2 cant fight for the pen.
So she said, u're my bf."
Coz I m bigger than her 5 days.lol...
We 2 are Scorpio!
After that, it's changed coz she is so 粗鲁and I m so 温柔.hahaha! :P
And we married on 26 May 2010 when we 2 need sign on the M-16 gun sijil.
Our 主婚人is my mum---Merry.

I am here to say sorry to Bk
coz I had broke my promise to her.
I had promise to Yiting tat I'll find Bk at first when I bac limbang.
But I think I tat day didnt find anyone through phone in afternoon when I reach.
I bac home and hav lunch and sleep!
Miss my bed so much tat time!


And here I saw a video in fb,about Ns.
So cute~


Gud9 my friends~
I going to sleep now.
And, hav a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...