follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Leave me alone

Yea, Plz leave me alone when I m looking too emo.
Every Monday to Friday morning.
I am gonna be emo.
Sit beside the window.
Starting become emo.
I dont wanna talk to everyone,
Include the one sit behind me.
So sorry ya!
Coz I oso dunno why I am going to be like this?
Just feel no song.
Feel like wanna jump high,
Then shout loudly that I can do!
Oh no! Leave me alone!
I become 欣宜 alrdy.
She the one who always sweat and she put the tissue on her face.
So that the tissue can help absord the sweat.
I gonna follow her too. Hehe~XD

Actually today morning I am having good mood,
Coz of Latte.
He is so cute.
He comes and accompany me when I am waiting outside.
After that he go another place to KENCING.
LOL...
When he want across the road,
the car comes and he walk away.
Argh! Make me so so so happy!
How comes the dog is so so so CUTE!!
I love u Latte!!
Oh no! I am loving a dog!

Well, I going to town on afternoon.
Stnie wait for me at my dad's shop.
Raymond dun wan talk to her.
So pity la Stnie. Hahaha :DD
We walk together to Plaza.
To the Library first.
Read magazine and I borrowed Genghis Khan's story book.
I had read half of the story.
It was so fun.
And I wanna find out wad is the real story about!
Lol...If that I really can found...
I say I want drink Milk Shake.
That Stupanie said Kokoberry got.
Then we go there.
But there no.
Stnie u lied me.
Ok la, I know u dunno too.
Forgive u this time!
Hahaha, just kidding!!
Find Ah Tang again!
Yo Ah Tang!
We show our drink to her.
But actually the drinks are not nice!
I want Snow Flake!
We go Ramahdan.
Is that spell like this?
Finding something to eat.
But at last I didnt buy anything.
Feel like wanna eat chicken wings.
Waiting for someone to buy for me! xD
"Mummy I want eat chicken wings! Please~~"
Wondering how she can saw this message?
I had told her and she said,
"Your grandoa said cannnot eat chicken wings!!"
Lol, that day grandpa do say this...
But thatt night we kacau her said we going to eat chicken wings,
And she say loudly "Buy 4 me too!"
I do remember that!

The one I forget to buy is---
The leopard print earings!
Bk do u remember that?
I want buy that!!
At The Place that one.

My mum had said to me,
if Saturday = Tomorrow we maybe go Miri.
But at last no news about that.
It just a maybe.
Maybe I'll go Kuching on December be4 Christmas.
Hope it's not a maybe again!
I want go on that time! Christmas time!!
So, if I go book flight ticket first,
Then I can go liao loe!
And I no need worry about wad things again...
Coz I can stay at my grandma there!
Long time no meet them alrdy,
Got little scare scare neh!
And 浩浩!
The last time I saw him was... ...
When I was still in primary school.
Oh! she is singing "朋友" now.(using my phone)
I say my mum oh!

Oh ya! My mum and Julianne yesterday meet with cutie.
They hav lunch at Bubbles Bing!
I shout Why dont bring me there too!
I know I still in school that time!
I hate school!!!!!
I miss Chloe so much!
So u too!
Yea I know alrdy and hope can meet u too!
Lol...I'm in dreaming just now.
Back to the reality, I hav many problems in my life still cant be solve.
Lol, everyone have problems, ok!
Just let it be. So ma huan thing...

Tomoro, wad program neh?
Hope my precious weekend not be wasted.
Hav a nice weekend Everyone!
Gud9 to who had visited! : )

1 comment:

  1. yea!
    I REMEMBER!!!
    haha~
    wait got 大减价 liao we go buy~
    xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...