follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

High high!!

I m so high today...
The first time doing this!
3 times limteh in a day!
Meet with friends today~

Yesterday say very sien maybe nothing to do today.
Who knows?
Today my time are almost full.
Morning wake up at about 7.30am.
Bath and then prepare my things.
I still got time sit at there sew my bag.
Go town having my breakfast first baru go stnie's house.
We made cake.
Actually not we,is the mesin made d.
We just put all together & stir it nia.

After that, we watch movie~
“谈情说案”the 1st episod.
Wooo!!
I want watch this movie!
Got 2 handsome boy inside this movie!
Argh!!

Afternoon going out lunch at Fullhouse.
Eat many many.
Too full!!
Then Alvina them eat ice-cream again.
How can? So lihai d!
I can't eat liao loe...
佩服佩服。

Then we go find Ah Tang.
She's working.
We go kacau.
Scare her.
Take picture together.
Talking loud loud.
Lol...
But it's fun!

We 4 sister+Nacy+Ah Tang+Siew Hua,
Sit in Bk's car.
She drive.
We go Limbang Airport.
Then go Snow Flake.
Eat again.

Ah Tang 请!!
So nice ppl coz I didnt hav any money anymore.
Wakaka :D

Oh ya! Suddenly rmb the dogs.
The 2 dogs are oso so HIGH!!
They 奔驰on the padang there.
So High hor?!
奔驰neh!!
Bac to Plaza KBOX!!
Keep HIGH!
I miss u Ah Tang!
Really long time didnt play with her.
Everytime got meet her,
But not like today,
Really got the feel like when we're in school last year.
The happiest moment...
My school time...

KBox time really high.
But after a while not tat so high liao.
Coz I can' sing.
No sound comes out.Lol...
I 喉咙痛了!
I eat many ice today,
And I've drink many cold cold drinks this few days.
And ate 炸的食物。
I'm sick.

I bac home on about 6.30pm.
My mum call me faster go bath.
Coz wan go my grandpa's house.
Everytime go there must got fruit to eat.
Last time Durian!
This time is Watermelon.
Make me remember today afternoon d watermelon ice-cream.
Then go limteh again.
Eat 炸Sotong!

I'm sick and tired.
But, today really fun!!
Sistar I wan gather next time!
Wait for Yiting bac Limbang!
We go 游Limbang again!

2 comments:

  1. hoho Gracie~♥ u sick also hOr~ me too~ T_T 伤风,喉咙痛 maybe got a bit 发烧 lagi.. so TIAM~ haha.. but.. AT LEAST we hv NICE memories~♥ have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!same too! hehe xD
    me 喉咙痛+伤风...
    But I got my sweet memory!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...