follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

♥ Addicted to Korea ♥

From last year I think,
I started listen to Korean music.
Gee maybe.
*Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby Baby

少女时代~

And now I have found many group of korean singer.
Wooo~ So high!
*going crazy again
I had watched MAMA last year or this year a?
Forget jor.
Mnet Awards...
I saw G-Dragon dance Heartbreaker!
Waooo~ So handsome!Oh no!
Yo yo! G-Dragon!


G-Dragon when on MAMA's stage.
You're my heartbreaker!! XD

And 2ne1 perfoming stage musical.
I love that so much!
I Don't Care musical...
The one I liked is Kiss~
So cool! "Kiss" hooray!
Yay yay! Kiss mv is Sandara and Lee Min Ho neh!
So cool neh!

Sorry sorry!
The popular song when last year.
So many ppl dance this song.
My house oso got one!
And I still got that video.
I'll keep it till thousand years then. Lol...
And oso someone dance Gee~
The time b4 SPM to release stress!

Abracadabra~
Perfomed by Brown Eyed Girls.
When this song is played,
I'll think of Minah...
Coz I still remember she dance this song too...
Make love perfomed by BigBang!
I really like this so much!
But the English version lar.
BigBang so amazing!

I want noboby nobody but you.
Nobody!
Who dance this song liao har?
Stnie or Tpc?
I think is Stnie lar...
Stupid time...Hehehe xD

And This!!
Kim Bum!
My new husband!
I liked he coz of his SMILE!!
got some FEELING when saw his smile.
some feeling I dunno how to say?
I love Kim Bum's smile.
Yay his smile!
But he not belong to me.
He belong to many many ppl...
So, I want find a boy got smile like he d.
A boy will giv me the feeling like this.
But hope not playboy pls!!

Kim Bum!! His smile so sweet~

Yay! 阳光男孩! Sun Boy? Lols...
I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...