follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My day with Matt~

I feel like being mammy yesterday...
Matthew with me.
I take care of him.
A afternoon.
We watched KARATE KID.
And he performed his Kung Fu for me.
Lolx. :D

Sometimes,
he laugh on the ppl in the movie.
and telling me what the ppl are doing...

Do u know?
After he 3 years old,
He is less talking and play with me like this.
Coz the little boy feels if he play with girl,
Then he's a girl too...
He only play with his sis, Vanessa.

This is the first time he wants to stay with me,
only we 2 at living room.
Talking using English.
He knows Chinese,
But he dun wan talking using chinese.
Dunno why.
And when I talking to him using Hokian,
He dun wan answer me too.
Haizz... Boy boy aa...

And he plays Lego,
I watching movie,
Suddenly he shout "Oi!",
He call me "oi"!!!
Then I shout back,
"I'm not oi, I got name!"
"I don't care~"
I feel lost, hahaha xD
A kid,
very cute.
very naughty.
Even Chloe call me Bao yi...
Hahaha...

When my parent back,
When I'm helping my mum in kitchen.
I ask Ray where is Matt?
He said at outside.
So I going out and find him.
He is following my dad at outside,
watching my dad doing his thing.
Then Latte too.
I take a lime throw to him. Lolx...

Night, we going to grandpa's house.
Me and Qiqi keep kacau him.
I beside him and I move closer to him.
Then He move a little bit.
When having dinner,
He sit in front of me,
And I keep smile at him,
He show me his BIG eyes.
Ala ala, my eyes small I know ba...
My aunty sit at middle,
and saw we 2 playing and then laugh.
Hahaha :D

Today morning, I only saw him when I wake up at 8am to on9.
Before he go to grandpa' house,
Before he back Brunei.

Actually today can go Chloe's house,
But I dunno why after that didnt go?
Tomorow I have test.
Muet and something else.
I feel lazy, lazy and lazy!
Good luck for us.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...