follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is unfair.

I am so so so ANGRY!!!
Dunno why I always put on black face.

I dunno why I hav to think so much?
I hate this.
I hate that.
I hate many things.
The world is unfair!!

Why I hav to think so much?!
Just make myself not happy only.

Yesterday morning a...
We three girls go to school with black face.
And no talking.
But walk together.
I dunno how others think about us?
Maybe ...?
LOL.

I still hate school.
Everyday wake up the first thing I feel is---
ARGH!! Going to school!
Can I continue my sleeping?

I always dreaming that my life are so beautiful.
Why I only dreaming?
And why I think that my life now are not beautiful lea?
WHY??!
Maybe it is beautiful too?
Coz I still stay in home with my family?
But others need to study in a new place without family?

Oh!!
WADEVER!!
Everyone's life are different.
Just wanna say SH*T!!!

I hate this life!
And if I still dun wan change,
I will hate my future too.

Talking about today.
I having MUET presentation.
Talking myself infront of the class.
Oh ya, I tied my hair today bcoz i think it was too mess.
Then after I finish my presentation,
my classmate say Don't tied up ur hair!
Someone say she wanna help me open my hairband.
LOL...
Anyway, thanks classmate.

After that, I am not listening to PA class again.
I always do that. I know.
I doing my Eko note.
Miss Huan said,If we not finish our note,
We gonna hav to pay money to her!
Oh no! So I become so hardworking doing my hw.
Haha :DD

But the one sit beside me so lazy a!
Always talking to me or like wan fall in sleep liao.
Then she bac home still play com.
I dunno her hw got one page or not?

Julianne is come bac today = Just now.
We went to my grandpa's house again.
Yesterday go eat Ketam & Durian.
Make me lost my sound.
Today we eat fish!
Yummy yummy!
Fish is so NICE u know?!!!
Hahaha xD

I ask she buy chocolate for me,
But she say she 4get put at where alrdy,
Hope tomoro can get it, LOL.
And me, Julianne, Chyi & Pi xia going town to buy 100 plus.
Follow her car feeling so nice.
Haha :DD
 After that, we got yoghurt too!
So nice neh!

My uncle going there too.
He tell us about the story of Chloe.
I wanna meet her.
Long time didnt meet her alrdy.
I miss her so much cutie!
Stay cute plz!!!

My aunty said,
Julianne looks more like my Jie jie.
I looks like Mei mei.
Oh! Me so young a?
Maybe we two together,my face more like kids bah.
She is half-breed eh!
Of coz prettier than me!
But I really dun care,
Coz she is my sister~♥ !!
But the one thing I care is :
She is growing taller than me.
Actually now she is almost the same height with me.
But I believe she will be higher than me maybe in next year gua!!

Oh no! Almost 11pm...
I going to sleep loe.
Or I will sleep in my Geography class...
Hope no need write essay!
That always make me so headache.
I just wanna draw graph.

Good nite all !
Hav a nice day!
And dun forget to SMILE!!
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...