follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Bubble,Bing!

Hanging out with Friends today.
Bubble Bing!!
Having my Mango milk shake~
Shake shake~
But no taste de~
like no put sugar inside neh!

We 偷偷drive car go~
Then someone 撞 tong sampah!
Lol... :P

When on the way bac,
a ki xiao car suddenly drive very fast.
and then dissapear jor.
Make me laugh nia.
Really crazy tat car.
Aiyor...
I oso dunno wad am I writing now.
So 乱乱de.

Oh ya! My 6300 dun wan me liao!
Wan leave me away. T.T
So now I am using tat old old de laoya phone!
Hate tat stupid phone!
I want Nokia 6700 Slide Silver colour one!
But my mum dun giv me buy neh~~
T.T

Tomorow how?
Actually I wan go plaza c clothes~
But I just remember I got 2 new clothes havent wear neh!
But I really want buy another new T mah!
Coz different style....
em...think and think.
Better save money first.
Then 不久就会有Sales liao!
Tat time just buy T-shirt loe...
Wakaka xD

And, just now...
Saw Yiting's post on fb...
Feel, so touch!
感动!
Yiting I miss u! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...