follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Poor Saturday

Em... My precious Saturday is gone!
Today am not happy.
And I forget to say Sorry to Stnie.
Morning I suddenly bad mood.
Juz coz of something.
Sometimes, I hate to go Plaza coz there are many kepoh ppl.
So today too.
Anyway, I saw Lee Mei today.
She is working in clinic there.

There's a miracle too =)
Hehe~ just kidding.
When I bac home on the afternoon,
I open my com and connect with the broadband.
Suddenly, there's a line!
Yeah! I can on9 lea!
So I spend my afternoon with on9.
I saw pretty girl in fb.
So cute and got a little bit looks like Candy in Wo Ai Hei Se Hui.
I almost fall in love with her but I m not les.

 About three thirty, the rain are getting heavy!
I cant continue searching pretty girl~
So I close my com and read the book I had borrowed from library.
"Traversing Maya"
So nice the adventure story~
And when I finished it is ad about 5 thirty.
My mum are back,
I go in my bed and acting like I am sleeping.
Wakaka :P

Night time we're going to my grandpa's house.
Having fish as dinner.
Yummy yummy!
My mum cooks one!
Hehehe :D
Too full my stomach~
Drink 100plus, eat yoghurt!
And I saw Chocolate in icebox!
Wakaka :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...