follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday my sister!!

Today is Bk's birthday~~
Happy Birthday My Dear~♥

I thought we're not going out today.
But last, we out too!
But I feel like idiot lar.
Coz I just like a 隐形人.
I am 音痴, I think lar!
So I less sing in front ppl.

We going to Snow Flake eat ice.
I keep 发抖.
So cool ah!!
Siew's husband coming again!
RAIN!!!
I really feel 不舒服 at first.
After go Kbox more Ok liao.

They had sing 15 songs!!
And almost half of the songs I DONT KNOW!!
Sorry my chinese is getting poor and poor!
Start from this year,
I less listening Chinese songs.
Coz I am addicted to Korean's songs!
Oh! Korea~♥ !!

When I reach home,
Latte comes and welcome me bac!
Lolx... >,<
U're soooo cute!!!

Myself at home and infront of ppl are not same.
I got 精神分裂症!!
Haha xD

Oh ya! Morning I watched a korean's movie.
"婚纱"
From the start cry to the end!
Keep crying.
So touching!
Especially that kid!
She only in primary school.
I am in form 6 now.
But I more look like a kid!
My mind too.
幼稚啊!

Tomorow have Eko exam.
But I havent study yet!
Yo! Cham lo me!
Pray 4 me plz! =)

You see?
My name is changed!
宝夫。
Lolx....
Just Raymond know how this name is come!
So funny~ xD
And dont try asking Raymond hor!

2 comments:

  1. baby,y ur name change 2宝夫?haha.. cute name~ like luffy's name~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm...我跟Raymond看鲁夫时候在那边玩玩的...
    哈哈^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...