follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My day become 宅女。

Guess wad I've been done in this 2 days?

I spend my precious time with watching movie!!
"宫心计"
Like it so much!!
I watched and cried for many times!
Woo~ I love 三好 so much!!
She is so pretty and nice in this movie.
三好=做好事+说好话+存好心。

Yesterday actually plan to 整理my closet.
My closet are full!
Too many non-ware clothes.
But I opened my com,
And then watched movie!
Onepiece first.
make me laugh and laugh only that Luffy!
But are meangiful too!

Then watched "洪吉童的后裔"
Quite funny too.

Night, Pi xia comes to our house.
We watched "宫心计"
And hav fruits! lol...
Fruits Night~

Today I woke up at the 12pm afternoon!
After done home's work,
I go continue my movie~
Till just now 9pm just stop.

Oh! so tired me.
Tomoro need school till 4.30pm lagi!
School new rules!
Cant sleep in class or we will left at school to wash toilet.
SH*T!!

I think tomoro morning till our class go wash toilet liao.
Sienz ar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...