follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

I m so hot !!

Yea! I m so HOT!
I not saying myself oh!
I say the weather make me feel HOT!
Lolx >,<

Actually today hav eko exam d.
But teacher changedto Thursday.
Argh! If like that today I dun wan go skul de lar~
Only study little nia. Haiz...
Go pameran seni visual.
Quick nice ^^
Then hav Pertandingan Menyanyi lagi,
I didnt go singing and just sit at there watching them singing.
This competition make me remember the competition in camp.
Argh! The first I stand on the stage feel like a stupid!
We thought join urus setia then no need perform ad.
But urus setia all need go up perform,
And we need perform 2 songs!!!
More cham than perform in our original group.
We didnt prepare very well and no sound out when on the stage.
Except for "Satu Malaysia" song.
We need make a new song and perform in 2 days only.
I think we're the poor group among all.
But it was over!

刚才我妈又买了一架新的电话。
 又买!
她说,这架电话的相机很好!
果然很好!
专门拍鬼的。
烂死了。
不懂听那个女生乱讲拍照很好,
到底帮人做工这样乱介绍电话!
气死我了!
买一架多余的电话,
又不要买6700给我啦。
每次我们都是用二手的电话,
真的给他超不爽!

我要6700~~~
不是6700就是用回我的6300。

Just now I played a song,
“对面的女孩看过来”
I said this is my mum's song,
Lolx...My mum laugh at there.
Then I said when she young,she is very popular.
Maybe got boy singing this to her!
But qiqi said after she married juz got this song.
Her song is like in jungle one...
Em...dunno how to say neh.
Mean long time ago d song liao lar.
We 2 laugh nia loe....

Haiz....I got eko hw neh.
Still havent done yet.
Tomoro ar?
I feel lazy again~ @.@
Haiz... :P
Hope tomorow's weather not so hot lar~~
Or I wanna be crazy liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...